I updated the x carriage from "Guig" with a 3D touch mount.
As promised, here is what I used:
2x M3x12 (3D-touch)
6x M3x16 (Hotend mount)
2x M3x20 (5015 Fan)
1x M4x20 DIN912
6x M4x30 DIN912
4x M5x40 DIN912
6x Nylon washer (from Tarantula kit parts)
4x Spring washer (from Tarantula kit parts)
I hope to not forgot something, please write a commend if so...
You have to take all other parts from "Guig" awsome design: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3344385
For the M5 screws I used self lock nuts. The spring washers are for the lower wheels. It was a pain in the a**, to get this together, but I used a nylon nut/spring washer/wheel/spring washer/nylon nut.
For the upper wheel I only used nylon nuts and tighten the M5 screw until it fits without wobbeling.
Between the mount and the 3D-touch I used some extra nuts, to lower the sensor a bit.
I found these offset values:
I use Klipper to control the printer, I also added my "printer.cfg" which is configured for a Tarantula with:
Titan extruder, large bed, normal z direction (top mount), 3D-touch.