Why? ... Because I've ad it up to ere wid des stinkin umies. That and Orks need love too, can't just do all space marine stuff
Everything in this design follows the sprue bit as close as I could determine, with a little bit of artistic leeway.
Follow the explosion stl for construction
A Few Notes:
- There are pin holes on the main body parts and the clip for you to insert filament. Use this to guide the alignment and make sure the pieces are being glued together at the right spots.
- For the bolts, you probably want to use at least a 75% infill with 3 walls.
A good portion of this model can be held together simply with just the bolts.
The only thing I glued together here, were the two main body halves (body_01a, body_01b), body_02, all of the clip parts, and the barrel and shroud.
- The trigger in this model can actually be pulled. Use two flat magnets with apposing poles in the discs slots on the bottom side of Trigger.stl and top side of Handel_01.stl.
Alternatively you could use attracting sides in the Trigger.stl and and Trigger_Plate.stl slots.
- The Shell release slides back and forth within the model.
- The clip itself holds about 5 bullets, and the shell release can actually push a 6th bullet into the barrel and fall out the front end.
- The clip can easily be locked into place by turning the clip lock screw counter clockwise.
- The screw to the left of the clip lock, and the two screws for the UnderBarrel_RingPlate will need to be clipped shorter in order to be fully inserted and tightened.