by Zomboe Jul 11, 2010
Download All Files

Thing Apps Enabled

Please Login to Comment

if you soak it in acetone / nitro solvent for a short time (between 5 and 30 sec) and take out and let dry there's very good chance it will become watertight

Depending on how your base is built it might leave you with a squishy base for days.

I had a cup that has a hex infill (as opposed to only solid layers for the base). When I swished acetone in it for a few seconds, some of it seeped into infill and softened the entire base for days till it managed to evaporate. But the cup had that horrible smell for weeks.

I like your thought!