This is a combined cowling and motor mount for the Lidl Glider XL. It was designed to fit the DYS 1806 brushless motor. There is also a template to help with cutting the glider nose.
- Cut the nose off the glider using the template.
- Make a hole from the cut face into the cockpit area to feed the motor cables through.
- Bolt the motor to the cowling.
- Press the cowling onto the cut face to make an impression of the bolt heads.
- Remove some foam to recess the bolt heads, so that the cowling sits flush with the cut face.
- Glue the cowling to cut face.
NOTE: You may want to reduce the printed height, so that the motor sticks out further, to make tightening the prop nut easier.