Do you need a pot to grow some "herbs" or pretty flowers? Then look no further; the MakerPot is the answer for all you container gardening needs.
Included below are .stl files to run through your slicer of choice as well as the native Pro/Engineer files used to create them. There are two sizes of MakerPots to choose from but of you could easily scale any one of them to get your desired size.
The MakerPot come with the stylish MakerBot "M" logo on its rim and is 100mm in diameter and 100mm tall.
The Large Pot is the same size as the MakerPot just without the "M" and a smaller rim height
The Small Pot is 70mm in diameter and 60mm tall and does not have an "M" logo on it.
There are optional corresponding saucers that can be printed that snap into holes on the bottom of the MakerPots.
- Print a MakerPot and corresponding saucer.
- Fill MakerPot with your favorite potting soil.
- Plant anything in your MakerPot (I won't judge).
- Water your newly planted pal.
- Place your MakerPot in direct sunlight
- Enjoy whatever sprouts from your MakerPot.