Let's print something enjoyable and sophisticated, something that will justify your 3d printer!
Rancher 4×4 – 3d printable scale radio controlled model of the offroad car. Model is approx. 53 cm long (1:8 scale) and is prepared for your RC equipment.
Can be used both indoors/outdoors and have enough torque and power to drive in heavy terrain. Due to the slow speed, the model is suitable for kids.
Complete set of printing files and the Build Guide can be found here: https://www.3dsets.com
Videos showing the model:
What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimised for Prusa Mk2-3 printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 20×20 cm bed size. Total download size is over 400 MB.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
list of all non-printable items (like motor, tyres, screws etc.) with link to recommended online stores
What you will need:
- any 20 x 20 cm 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 2,75 kg of fillament needed to all parts, PLA or PET. Preferably 2 kg of black and 0,75 of any colour (body of the car)
bring your own motor/speed controller, steering servo and battery
- screws and nuts
- set of bearings
- set of rubber tyres and shocks
Fillamentum PLA PLA
The set doesn't require to generate any printing support, as these are pre-made in the .stl files.