QuickFit bike mount for Garmin Fenix 5 (Plus).
Garmin unfortunately does not make a bike mount for Fenix 5 (Plus), that would utilize their QuickFit system. So I've made one. Usage is simple - remove the QuickFit bands and slide the watch into the mount.
Fits Garmin Fenix 5 and Fenix 5 Plus.
- Print mount body sitting on its side, with supports.
- Print the hatch standing upwards, with supports.
- Print the slider sitting on the side with a hole. No supports required.
- Push the slider into the mount body from the rear.
- Put a spring (ca 12mm long, 5mm in diameter) in the slider hole.
- Slide the mount hatch into the body from the top. Spring should now rest against the small knob in the hatch.
- Secure the hatch with a M2 6mm cap head screw.
- Use 5mm zip ties to secure the mount to the bike.