EDIT2: I added magnetized versions. One is regular size with 3 magnets and the other is 30% scale with just 2 magnets. These are the magnets I've designed them for: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B3SDRCP/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
EDIT: I've sliced this model many different ways now with Slic3r, and printed it in as many different ways on my Mk3 and Mk2.5. I've learned the following:
- Slice with 'ensure vertical shell thickness' option turned on
- Use 4 perimeters with a 0.4mm nozzle
- 0-10% infill, depending on how much you expect the print to be handled
- Use a big brim if your not certain that it will stick
- Tune your retraction settings so the fingers dont come out looking like poop on an otherwise great print
- Hide them in inconspicuous places for friends or your spouse to find...
I made a new middle finger/hand where the fingers do not need supports in order to print correctly, then I replaced all of the hands of the original fucktopus with it. I've printed it one time (blue one in picture) at 35% scale with 3 perimeters, a 0.4mm nozzle at 0.45mm perimeter width and 0.2mm layer height, and no infill. The hands look good but the top of the head didn't fill in correctly. Next time I will add some infill and it should be perfect.