Print it with at least 70% infill, as you'll be torquing it when you tighten down the ball-joint, and applying pressure when you move the camera around the joint.
I didn't use a raft or supports and it came out fine.
I imported the axis_change_connector, from the Modular Mounting System, into Fusion 360 and converted it to a bmap. After that, I designed a simple post to fill the holes on one side of the connector, making it long enough for the camera to clear it, and threaded it to match the threads on the existing ball-joint screw cap on the camera.
Finally, I added a peg to match the depth of the ball-join in the screw cap and dimpled it to fit the ball.