Rodin's The Thinker on Lego-compatible
by danielkschneider, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Made lampmaker's Rodin smaller and put it on a 4x4x2 Lego compatible brick
- First layer is critical (have the nozzle close to the printbed and print slowly !)
- I used 0.25 layers with half layers (Skin feature in SFACT/skeinforge)
- Overhangs are (as expected) a bit sloppy, but excess filament can be cut off easily without dammage to the result.
Use case (as seen in a picture)
Basically thing 33001 started out with the idea to have a tight PM board. That was wrong. Users want to play, create, adapt...
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Rodin's The Thinker on Lego-compatible by danielkschneider is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving danielkschneider a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure danielkschneider would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).