UpMini Filement Holder for the new Spools
by johnnyfp, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The new spools from 3dSystems NZ come in a 1kg format with a wider load and different hole size that does not fit the supplied holder.
- Print FilementHolderUpMini
- Print 2xspindleBearingAdapter
- Print 2xbearingShims
- Pop a M6 Nut into the Filement Holder
- Screw in a M6 thread about 10cm long
- Put another nut and tighten so that the thread is secure
- Add Shims to bearing
- Pop Bearing into Adapters
- Put first adapter on thread.
- Add filement spool
- Put second adapter on thread
- Fix with large washer and nut.
- Continue printing uninterupted and enjoy!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
UpMini Filement Holder for the new Spools by johnnyfp is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving johnnyfp a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure johnnyfp would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).