This is my very first 3D design so is very posible that could be improved without effort.
These are the parts needed for mount a light table using an Ikea Lack table as a base.
Things to print:
- 4x corners (esquina_lack.stl)
- 4x central lateral (lateral_central.stl)
- 7x lateral 150mm (lateral_150_comido.stl)
- 1x lateral for wires (lateral_cables.stl)
Also you will need:
- Lack Table from Ikea
- Opal white methacrylate 540mm540mm4mm
- 12x 4mm wood screws
- 1 5V led strip (2 meters)
Geeetech PLA or PETG
white and orange
The laterals need to be rotated 90º in order to be printed without supports