Storage solution for the board game Orleans ("Deluxified" edition) and the Trade & Intrigue expansion. (I don't have the other expansion, Invasion, although I suspect it probably could fit as well).
3x disk tray A (and lid) - for boatsmen, craftsmen and traders
1x disk tray B (and lid) - for farmers
3x disk tray C (and lid) - for scholars, knights, and monks
1x technology tray (and "lid")
1x coin tray (and lid)
2x buildings trays (for level I and level II buildings)
1x events holder (and "lid") - for main game event tiles
1x trade events tray - for Trade & Intrigue expansion event tiles
1x large goods tray (and lid) - for grain, cheese and wine
1x small goods tray (and lid) - for wool and brocade
1x setup tray (and lid) - stores citizen tiles and deluxe meeples, start player token, and cover tiles
- I designed this such that where possible, the storage trays can go right onto the board during gameplay. Hopefully this makes setup faster.
- The disk trays have labeled sections to clarify how many disks should be used for different player counts
- During the game, either the bottom or the lid of each disk tray can be used to store the disks
- I keep the regular goods tiles in an extra drawstring bag, for randomizing on the map, etc.
- The "lid" for the events tiles tray isn't really a lid per se - the tiles can fall out pretty easily. I just added that to keep the tiles from falling out while in the box (e.g., it blocks them from sliding out the top the of the tray).