See the "Usage and Disclaimer" section for important information regarding this model.
This design is based on containers scattered throughout EA's Star Wars Battlefront II. My best guess is that they are fuel containers but I don't know for sure.
I've included a solid model as well as one that is split in half. The purpose of the split one is so you can paint the inside easier and then connect two halves together with the middle connector.
I ask that if you print this model please post a picture for others to see. I'd love to see one painted and/or on the battlefield :)
I printed the two halves with the inside surface lying flat on the build plate as well as the middle connector. I used concentric supports and had to the ream the holes in the halves with a hobby knife to get the connector to fit.
Usage and Disclaimer
The end-user may:
- Print as many copies of this model as they wish
The end-user may NOT:
- Claim that they designed this part
- Sell the .stl files or any other files associated with this model
- Sell printed versions of this model without my explicit consent.
I am in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Disney, Fantasy Flight Games, Lucasfilm, Lucasarts, EA or any other stakeholders in the Star Wars franchise. I make no claim to any of the original designs my models are based on.
I am not responsible for what you do with these parts once you download them, and the end-user assumes responsibility for upholding the associated license once they download this part.
I reserve the right to change the license at any time, and it is the responsibility of the end-user to ensure they are aware of the license and what it entails.
- The end-user assumes responsibility for anything that occurs when printing this part (i.e. if your printer breaks while printing this It's not my fault). I suspect this won't be an issue for anyone but you never know.