Every refit NX01 I could find had serious problems with the meshes - holes, inverted triangles, not watertight, all sorts of crazy stuff. I found it impossible to print them on a Wanhao D7 as they would just experience random weird failures not attributable to the printer itself, as the sliced files would show ever-changing errors.
So I took this one, fixed as much as I could, dragged it into Meshmixer and made it a solid at 1:2500 scale (same scale as a lot of the multi-kit official scale models). I also thickened up some of the more fragile geometry which is why it looks slightly "plump" in a few places. This did smooth out some of the detail but at such a small scale it would likely be a negligible difference.
Depending on how it prints I might adjust a few things but for now I'm happy. Let me know if you have any issues with it.