While working at the awesome quadpod https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1677703 I found out that my china SG90 micro servo from aliexpress were a little bit different from the SG90 used in the quadpod. In fact it seems that they had the wires coming out from the side instead that from the top part, check photo to see the difference.
So I decided to make a top cover that let the wires come out straight.
Remember to come back and post what you've printed as Make.
It's good for the designer and the community (that means you)!
To post a Make, come back to this Thing and click Post a Make.
Or, you can use the Thingiverse Mobile app found on
and the Apple App Store.