This is a case for the Pocket Operator synthesizer series from Teenage Engineering. It offers a sleek look similar to the TE silicone covers, with the added protection of a hard case.
- OP-1 style keys
- Sleek fit with minimal bulk
- Large cutaways around audio jacks fit connectors up to 12mm diameter
- Hanger can be left on if desired (wire stand should be removed for best fit)
- Prints without supports
- Assembles without fasteners/glue (light pipes excluded, see note below)
- STL files for easy printing
- STEP assembly for modifying geometry
- PDF template for creating button graphics
A Note On Light Pipes:
This case was designed with light pipes in mind, but they are not fully developed and will likely interfere with keypad operation in their current state (R106, Apr 16 2019). I have been using this case without light pipes for the last few months, and it is fully usable without them.
The included STEP file has light pipes included, but they will require modification to be fully workable. I do not have a way to print translucent material at this time, so I have not been able to do this. I will update this page if I do so in the future, or if somebody else out there gets them working.
See below for an example of the current light pipes in action, they work well, but restrict movement of the keys too much.
R106 light pipes in action (printed by Shapeways from high-detail translucent material)