Bicopter FPV Canopy
This is a revamp of my original Bicopter canopy design. Allowing the camera mount to be removed independently of the frame as well as having a much better door / hatch to access the electronics.
My prior build: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3379928
- Camera Tilt range of +40 to -10 degrees.
- Mount can handle most any 20 mm wide camera.
- Hatch pivots open to allow access to internals.
- Video & Receiver electronics can be mounted to underside of Hatch, having both 20 x 20 and 30 x 30 mount holes.
- Spacers are used to steady area around camera for extra strength.
- Entire canopy is made to slide over the frame / carbon rod to allow for easier installation and maintenance.
Be aware that this canopy 100% requires RCE Bicopter frame and winglets. For best printing results, Oynx-CF is ideal. Yet, Nylon and ABS will work too.
See the following thread for further details.
Video of one of my flights but be aware that my self leveling acted up as I was trying to land. Had to ditch it to keep it from flying off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz4hZWaoE20