Pi-hole Monitor is a Wemos D1 Mini (ESP8266) with an I2C OLED display that is managed through a web interface and sits on your local network and will display statistics from your Pi-hole server.
This is a station box designed for the Wemos D1 Mini and the standard 0.96" 128x64 OLED display.
The Wemos D1 mini will slide in and is held in place by the back plate. The display will need to be glued in with a dab of glue on each corner.
Code and Project:
You can monitor your Pi-hole Server using a Wemos D1 Mini ESP8266 and a I2C SSD1306 OLED Display over a wifi connection. The 3D Printing files (STL) are freely available. The source code link down below.
- Display Pi-Hole Statistics
- Total Blocked
- Total Clients
- Percentage Blocked
- Blocked Ads Graph from the last 21.33 hours of data (only 128 lines to show 10 min incriments)
- Top 3 Clients Blocked
- Option to display 24 hour or AM/PM style clock
- Sample rate is every 60 seconds
- Fully configurable from the web interface (not required to edit Settings.h)
- Supports OTA (loading firmware over WiFi connection on same LAN)
- Basic Authentication to protect your settings
Please note that using the links provided here help to support these types of projects. Thank you for the support.
Download Source Code:
Pi-hole Monitor Over view: https://youtu.be/np6YMbA8KvI
Detailed Build Video by Chris Riley of a similar project: https://youtu.be/Rm-l1FSuJpI
Please share your makes.
- I have been asked a few times to share the step files --- sorry there are none. This design was created using Tinkercad so the only artifacts we have to work with are the STL files shared in the download. Enjoy.