This is version 2.0 and the successor to the previous LD&R orange robot | Fully pose-able model on my profile
This model is Semi pose-able, meaning you print all parts separately and use super glue to attach the parts into any pose you want permanently.
Lots of improvements for 3D printing and new parts.
- Increased scale of entire model by 1.5 (overall height is now 310mm)
- Shoulder joints have been beefed up massively and reworked
- Remove head - body joint, the head will sit flat on the body
- Thickened the ears
- Increased the length of the Ear caps
- Introduced tolerances of 0.3 mm around most components
- Main body has been split up. There is now a upper body and lower body. The backpack has been separated as well
- Backpack is now has an empty cavity and can open/close using lip and grove for those wishing to batteries/circuitry within
- The main head piece is completely shelled out for those wishing to add an OLED
- There is a version of the hip joints without the detailing so that the model can sit in a wider range of poses
- There is a version of the hands with his fists kind of closed
- Fingers on the hands have been thickened up
- Groove detailing on the legs/arms has been increased in depth.
- The face now has cut outs for 2 eyes and a mouth (which can be printed in a different colour - White)
- Probably more stuff
Components required twice
Assembly Diagram - Look in included PDF for more details