Remixed from Sa1Wales's model here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3430366
Needed to modify the design to better suit my needs.
- Top piece 'arm' shortened to not foul the X-motor housing and stop the printer triggering the X end-stop switch.
- Screw spacing increased to better fit the 3D touch mount which comes with the A10M.
- Moving harness remodelled to fit the 3D touch so it does not foul with any purge buckets used on the A10M.
- Ramp added below the 3D touch tip, so the tip should slide over the plastic base if the harness collides with anything. Without the ramp the tip of the 3D touch could be damaged.
- Corners squared off to make editing easier.
Remember to use a couple of springs on the bl / 3dtouch screws to prevent damage in the event of a collision. This is good advice regardless of weather this protector is used or not.
Supports recommended for the horizontal pins.