Bondtech has provided a nice housing for the new IR filament sensor on Bondtech extruder for Prusa / Bear / Zaribo: https://github.com/BondtechAB/Bondtech_Prusa_i3/tree/master/CAD-Files.
This is a remix of this original design for the Zaribo extruder. Changes comprise:
- new cover for push-fit connector for inverse bowden set-up
- new cover for "regular" filament feeding
- slightly moved magnet for greater attraction
- slightly modified lever for same reason
- slightly thicker walls of the housing for better printing
In addition to the screws mentioned in the Bondtech manual 1 M3 hex nut, 1x M3 square nut and one M3x10mm socket head cap screw are needed.
Update 01.05.2019: Thanks Stefan Weber for providing a third cover for the Mosaic Palette 2
Update 02.05.2019: I updated the sensor housing. The diameter of the hole for the screw for the lever is corrected.
Update 04.05.2019: updated version of the Mosaic cover
Update 07.05.2019: correct version of lever uploaded