A slight remix of bobtidey's design. (I love that its OpenSCAD!)
I changed the height to accommodate the MMDVM_HS with an integrated antenna or the SMA antenna and made it so that you could customize the case to your liking.
- Moved antenna hole to correct location for MMDVM_HS v1.6
- Lots of Code Cleanup. Removed Camera and GPIO References.
- Made it so that the top and bottom interlock with each other. That way when you put it together it lines up perfectly.
- Added an antenna hole if your MMDVM_HS does not have the integrated antenna.
- Added multiple vent hole styles: DMR-UTAH Logo, Horizontal Vent Holes, Vertical Vent Holes. You can customize the number of Vertical Vent Holes too.
To complete assembly, you will need the following hardware:
1x Raspberry Pi Zero W
1x MMDVM_HS Board
4x Standoffs (included in the print)
4x m2.5 22mm Countersunk Screws. They are available on Amazon.