Drawer pulls I remixed together to match a beach themed bathroom.
I rotated them hole down so the supports would be on the back side of the shells where you wouldn't really see them once they were installed.
As they are designed I predrilled the holes after printing with a drill bit smaller than the screws I used to mount them. I ended up using simple deck screws. You just want to size them appropriately for the thickness of the doors or drawers your installing them in.
I printed these with the Wall Line Count in Cura set to 4 to give the screw threads more to hold on to. I put a lot of effort into painting them so if I was doing it again I would probably just do 100% infill or even more wall lines.
Painted them with filler primer, titanium white acrylic, and clear glaze spray.
Water thinned washes of black, burnt sienna, and burnt umber.
Finished with a few final coats of clear glaze spray.