SOVIET DRAWING COMPASS
Polish shop here.
Another entry in a Soviet line of basic tools.
Great for woodworking, great for drawing, great for poking yourself out of frustration when something is not working
Check other Tools from SOVIET line HERE
All parts prints in original orientation, you have to print one of each except for clamp and clamp screws that you have to have 2 pieces.
Print with no supports, there are build in supports in parts.
Other than printed parts you need:
1x a thin nail/needle or other pokey sharp bit.
How to assemble:
- Get under the influence of Kompot or other type os slavic beverage to give you courage
- Print everything.
- Clean all build in supports with knife. (If you are adult then thats a point where you can drink other beverages than a Kompot)
- Put small clamp part into a pen body in the square hole so it align with 2 pokey bits.
- Slide it onto a beam.
- Repeat last two steps with a needle body
- Insert a needle in one of 2 holes that are there for it.
- Secure everything with clamp screw. Just screw them down in their respective holes in the body parts.
- Insert pen, secure it with a pen screw and stard drawing most Slavic circles there are ever.
For those that are alcoholicly disadvantaged:
You will need:
- A cup of sugar
- 3 liters of water, preferably from nearby well.
- any amount of fruits, and berries (between 0.5 kg to 1.5 kg) such as cherry, strawberry, apple, pear, raspberries, or any other similar ones. I recommend strawberry with some apple.
- Wash your fruits, berries can be frozen but better to be fresh.
- Put everything in the pot
- Boil for an hour
- Taste and add sugar to taste if needed
- Enjoy cold or hot or you can even pour it on a thin noodles for full on Super Slavic Summer Soup, SSSS can be served cold or hot as well.
For premium experience you can add some cinnamon of vanilin sugar (don't use vanilla sugar, no true Slav have money for that). In festive winter time its also recommend to use dried fruits instead of fresh for full on Dried Fruit Slavic Christmass Kompot experience.