I finally got around to cleaning up the models that I used to make my male version of SorrowBJD's doll. These are scaled for a 60cm doll at full size but they can be scaled down. Not too much else to say here other than I hope everyone enjoys since there are no other male dolls here yet.
There shouldn't be any alterations to the legs they used or the torso pieces. I was going for a k-pop visual kei style so I went for a little more feminine. I will be doing another version that is more muscular later when I have time but for now I wanted to get these up.
Supports and Stuff!
As with the other pieces, I primed and spray painted the pieces. No matter how you angle the pieces they both have a lot of supports that require very fine long nose pliers to remove. At full size they take around 8 hours each to print.