If you like how it works, you can support me by purchasing one of these body kits:
Assembly guide: https://youtu.be/9Cofmy4bZX4
3d View: https://skfb.ly/6KoX8
Added a balloon remote for it:
The parts with "XX_..." names are optional.
All the parts fit onto 20x20cm table together and take about 8m (72g)
of 1.75 filament to print. Solid infill, no supports needed.
All printed well (and fast) with 0.6 nozzle at 0.2 layer height.
Extra parts needed:
- 623ZZ bearing (4x10mm, 3mm hole) (may poorly work without)
- Piece of 1.75mm filament
- Rubber band
- Thin plastic bag
- 6mm silicon pipe (can be found in any aquarium shop)
- 4mm pipe from intravenous dropper (or any that you could pull onto the syringe end)
- Two 2ml syringes
- 8mm piece of 4mm PTFE tube (optional)
- Air balloon
- Bolts: M3x6 x8, M3x8 x8, M3x10 x3, M3x12 x5, M3x14, M3x25, M3x50
- M3 washers x10
- M3 nuts x30