Makerbeam sketchup components
by Berserker, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here is a starter set of makerbeam drawing components for Sketchup.
Added 45 and 60 deg brakets
Added Corner 90
moved to https://www.youmagine.com/designs/ya3dp-yet-another-3d-printer
A helpful placeholder to show people that you've moved all of your designs to YOUMAGINE because of Thingiverse/Makerbot's ludicrous attempt at patenting for themselves designs which were created by people within their community:
1) Fill up with rage
2) Move your designs off of Thingiverse
3) Replace them with this file.
4) If you feel like helping invalidate their patents, go to: http://meta.patents.stackexchange.com/questions/105/i-want-to-make-a-difference-how-can-i-submit-prior-art-to-the-patent-office
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Makerbeam sketchup components by Berserker is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Berserker a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Berserker would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).