Playing a lot with my raspberry pie, I started accumulating SD cards beyond my reasonable needs.
Perfect excuse to use my printer!!!
I've already printed few boxes, adjusting tolerances, slots and tops, which I'm now happy with.
But I'm not truly pleased with the latch, which explain the "work in progress". All suggestions are welcome.
There are 2 .stl files: one model with or without logo.
- the latch got a stronger hold and more room to retract
- looser tolerances of the SD Slot extrusion when closing
- inside lead chambers
- front lead grip / top indicator
- Filleting the base of the cantilever
I recommended to use strain resistant materials such as ABS, PETG, Nylon or TPU.
I did try to print it with PLA, but the latch delaminated at the first try.