I was having issues with the BLTOUCH taps breaking off the carriage so I beefed them up. Also adjusting the BLTOUCH became an issue with the spring allowing the BLTOUCH to move during probing.
I made the BLTOUCH adapters/spacers at different levels of thickness (each printer is different), so they fit securely to the carriage to prevent the BLTOUCH from moving. Now I adjust nozzle height from the mother board Config G files.
I designed the wires to come from under through the carriage and then through the MK2, to keep them tidy
Remember to come back and post what you've printed as Make.
It's good for the designer and the community (that means you)!
To post a Make, come back to this Thing and click Post a Make.
Or, you can use the Thingiverse Mobile app found on
and the Apple App Store.