I thought I was finished after my first version, but I think I'll keep updating it. WIP isn't quite right here, but I will add new things if I like them.
This is my 3rd project in Fusion 360 and it turned out far better than expected.
Got into D&D a few months ago and I've been printing our miniatures and some terrain, but decided I wanted to make my own dice container. The thread tool in Fusion is amazing, this thing fits together perfectly.
Just uploaded a version that has an extension on the bottom for a full set of dice, I made it just for my metal dice and they fit perfectly, but with so many out there I cannot guarantee yours will.
Edit: Coworker asked for a shorter version of the insert. It was a lengthy act to remove the inner list. I made one about half as tall, but as long as you have a 25mm dice in, it shouldn't bottom recess too far to get out anyway, but half as long to remove. Also, for anyone who downloaded the first useless one, my apologies, I have replaced it w/ a proper short version and am working on a better revision.
.12 but I think even .2 would look good
Hatchbox ABS suggested in case you leave it in your car, PLA may distort
For the main body, supports not needed. For the Lid itself I printed it upside down with supports to retain the thread integrity, but I will be doing a test print w/ supports inside to see if I can get a cleaner top side.
Use Lines if available for supports on this, my first test w/ Zig Zag wouldn't let go very easily.