!!Working but still not perfect!!
This is a WIP double-rollered version of the robathome's remix.
There is an another doubleroller guide by klingler.
One of my first attempts to use modelling software so be aware and be gentle.
- there is not enough room for the roller if you push the thing where it needed to be (see the gaps in the picture, there is room between the plastic and the frame)
- the models are probably 10x bigger (so if you import them use a 10% scale)
I used M4x25 bolts, but they are too long, so I used more nuts.
Actually it's working pretty good.
- I think you should use the ring and spacer from this remix: robathome's remix
- you will need 4 spacer and 2 rings
- I needed to scale the rings to
29.4059 both X and Y separately without affecting Z (that is the size of the rings in the original thing), after that I get a chance to fit the bearings to the rings (still needed my whole weight at some point)
- before you do anything other get an M4 bolt, and an electric screwdriver, and play with the spacers, bcs it's hard to assembly on-the-fly.
- you should probably tighten the side holes too.
It was a draft print, you can use better resolution if you want to.
At least it fast :)