Light weight 3D printed tripod with detachable carbon legs.
Print, then assemble following the instructions in the video.
- 3D printer
- 3 mm carbon rods
- 1/4" tripod screw
- Small ball head, such as the Novoflex M-NEIGER.
- Plasti Dip to give better grip to the feet.
- Provided are STL files with slightly differing diameter. Pick the one that gives a snug fit.
- Plastic parts in the video were printed on a Dimension SST 1200es in ABS at 10 mils resolution. (0.05 mm clearance)
- Length of the legs in the video is 250 mm.