The canopy pictured here : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3499430
Follow me on IG : https://www.instagram.com/ledrone.club/
If you're looking for the normal pickle (Toothpick size 2.6in/65mm) it's here.
The Pickle frame 3 inch is a bigger version of my Pickle Micro frame (A toothpick class good DIY alternative). The goal of this 3 inch version is to make a beefier and powerful micro drone.
You'll find here :
- a trueX light version (skinnier version intended to be 2mm thick, comes out at ~7.3 grams)
- a MINI frame, same as below but fits 6.6mm and 9 mm motors (think happymodel 1102/1103)
- an X frame with twist lock mount (beefy).
- a deadcat with twist lock mount (beefy).
- 115mm X and deadcat lightweight frame
- 9mm and 12mm motor holes (110x to 140x motors, including 3 hole ones).
- the MINI frame fits 6.6mm/M1.4 motors as the happymodel ones
- Whoop, 20x20mm and 16x16mm FC holes.
- Twistlock mount for accessories (except the trueX/non twistlock version)
- normal orientation whoop board mount
The STL files for 3D printing are for prototyping purposes only. The frames will be too soft to be flyable.
Read carefully the informations below, you'll basically find all parts & tips you need to build your own micro fpv rig !
Check the changelog at the bottom for frame & accessories modifications.
Parts needed for the build
The best choices right now are quite limited :
- The new whoop boards from GepRC or BetaFPV, those come with 12A ESCs and support 2-4S batteries. The most future-proof choice even if they just came out and have to be tested more intensively.
Some camera recommendations, especially the Runcam ones for the moment.
- added a light version with the happy model motor mount (6.6mm/M1.4), the name contains "trueX_MINI".
- added the trueX ultralight version of the frame
- bumped version to 1.3. I had a design error, previous versions won't fit a 3 hole motor, the holes were wrong :( this 1.3 version have a correct hole pattern.
- added 1.2 version frame files, USB hole was corrected, on the new 12A AIO boards the connector would touch the frame.