Imagine an office desk, standing there with oh so much creative potential, yet limited by its small, constraining space. Imagine your computer on top. Imagine your computers if necessary. Imagine the keyboard and cables that come along with it. Now add into your mind your favorite coffee cup, essential snacks, more cables, random devices, the pens, the pencils, and notebooks through which you draft your imagination. All of these have to sit on this desk, this ever so constrained desk.
Infinite Notes helps make this area a little more manageable by allowing for all of your note and drafting space to be minimized into one device. A receipt paper roll fits in, allowing for hundreds of feet of note-taking without having to take up precious space. There's also no need to reach into a bag - or anywhere else a notebook might be stored - to take notes because the device can just stay on the desk with pens and pencils fitting right inside.
- The Dispenser should be printed vertically for best results.
- The Holders can also be printed vertically nicely.
- Nothing should need supports :)
Parts to print:
- 1 DispenserX, whichever one fits your needs
- 1 Holder1, whichever one suits you (this will be for the right side)
- 1 Holder2 (this will be for the left side)
- 1 Axle
Parts to buy:
- Print all necessary parts.
- Snap together Holder1 and Dispenser.
- Fit Axle into Holder 2.
- Put register roll on Axle (this should be a pretty snug fit).
- Put two assembled configurations together, making sure the Axle goes into the hole on the inside of Holder1.
- Turn Axle to free paper, insert necessary pens (or pencils/miscellaneous objects), and enjoy your newly found organization.