I've 3D scanned the original Lampmaskcover from my Nuda. I did no post processing whatsoever.
Scanned with a Shining3D EinScan-SE.
The scaling should be fine, but check it by yourself before printing.
This could be a thing for a PVA'ish support structure. Some kind of soluable supports (HIPS, PVA, BVHO)..
There are also on the back some issues with the mounting hook. You are welcome to try remove these in meshmixer (or what ever), or in post processing with some kind of Dremel.
Fillamentum, FORMfutura ASA, Vinyl, PVA
I tried for this part a kind of ASA or Vinyl polymer. Both from Fillamentum.
These materials are Industrial grade polymers and i do not recommend printing these as a newbie on a 150€ 3D printer from AE. Vinyl for example creates toxic and corrosive fumes when printing. It may destroy your Hotend and your Buildplate (if steel).
You should use custom layerheights (automatic calculated in an experimental setting of Cura).
Even if you should use some kind of smoothing method (as XTC-3D Epoxy Resin; or something like a sprayable spatula fill), you have to make sure that close to no layers are visible.
Support should be soluable with water, so you can achieve a smooth surface (PVA) or with D-Limonene (HIPS).