I ran into many issues trying to print the original design by Inhuman Species, so I ended up merging some pieces together in MeshMixer and it printed perfectly.
Note that it took me a while to remove all the supports and sand the prints.
- The file "top" is made of the skull files (skull_part_01 / skull_part_02 / skull_part_03).
- The file "bottom" is made of the mandible files (mandible_part_01 / mandible_part_02).
- You will need to get the teeth files (teeth_top / teeth_down) from the original design since I didn't need to make any change to them (but I guess you could try putting them in the holes directly in Cura). I only scaled them to 110% so that they can fit the holes better.
- Obviously, no need to to print the "cylinder" file from the original design.
I still don't know how I want to display the skull, nor what degree of opening I want for the mouth. Once I've figured that out the next step for me will be to prime it and paint it.
I'll post more pictures once I'm done with that.