I really liked the fan cooling design of the original files but I wanted to be able to keep my direct drive setup which uses the top 2 holes for mounting. I just modified it a little to allow me to keep that setup. This requires a bit more support when printing due to the cutout. I also had to remove the post so it wouldn't hit the geared extruder.
There are 2 different shrouds. I printed the one with a 1mm thick mounting area, but there was a little space in between this mount and my direct drive so I made a 1.5mm thick one as well. I have not tested that one yet though since the first one works fine even with the space.
I did not make any adjustments to the duct
I am using this direct drive mount and setup: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3546196