When I started printing vehicles I often was frustrated about the deficient print quality and the awful cleaning work.
So I decided to divide the object into several parts.
The focus is on print quality and avoiding support structures.
After printing, the parts have to be glued together.
Meanwhile I printed and built some models in this way.
I publish the print files for all users who like to have quick and good print results.
Finally, let my thank the original designers of the models. They are important for our community. I only cut their models into several pieces ... nothing else.
This time I worked on the Panzerjäger Tiger (P) Ferdinand
I took this object, cutted it into several pieces.
I offer the upper part of the hull in 2 versions.
First the original with closed hatches (file F), as well as a modified version with 2 open hatches (file E).
Everyone can decide for himself which version he wants to print.
I had to repartition the upper part of the front hull to make it thicker and printable.
It affected all files except file B, G and H.
So it had to change most of the files.
Excuse me !