This is a remix of great design by kkafna.
I'd love to see your make - please publish :)
Consider a tip if you like my work :)
- Trimmed ALU profile groove guides (were too tight in original design)
- Integrated handle with drawer/tray
- Notches for two separators in X and Y axis
- Intersecting space separators
I would also decrease wall thickness of case and trays from original 1.8 to 1.6 mm so that they could be printed solid with four standard shells 0.4 mm and no infill or gap filling. Alternatively you can print with 'wall line width' set to 0.45.
- Case: two shells, 'wall line width' 0.45 mm, infill 10%, speed <= 60 mm/s
- Tray: two shells, 'wall line width' 0.45 mm, infill 10%, speed <= 45 mm/s (to have nice notches), 1 bottom layer, 2 top layers
- Separator: print flat, two shells, infill 10%, speed <= 60 mm/s, 2 bottom layers, 2 top layers
Check out my other designs: