Seeing as I totally missed that new crisis models were released while my old crisis suits were slumbering in my pile of [s]shame[/s] potential, I decided to rescue these old crisis suits from oblivion.
I made some spacers, for the waist, arms, ankels and armour plates for the bum and groin of the model. See comparison picture.
Prints without any fuss on my DLP printer. The waist part is deliberately mostly hollow to save on resin.
The arm and leg extenders are meant to be held in place by paperclip-pins between the respective plastic parts. Previously the waist needed a corresponding recess carved into the torso, which I did with a drill bit meant for recessing screw heads. I now added a new part, which acts as an insert into the torso and receives the hip-dome.
I used a very thin saw to cut the hips from the torso and seperate the arms, but the Citadel saw should be fine as well. When using a thicker saw like that, I'd use a hobby knife on the insides of the bend arms rather than remove too much material there.
With only some experience customizing other people's designs for my needs and printing on my DLP printer, I now went and tried to do something useful in Fusion 360. I am happy with my progress, but see that there is a lot more to learn.