This is the foot of Amiga 4000T case.
Until now I have never printed this model.
I took great care to make this model as accurate as possible.
Regarding the model width:
I set the inner width to 184 mm because I assume that you will stick felt washers of 2 mm thickness on each inner face (like it was done by Commodore/Escom too).
2 mm felt washer + 180 mm tower case + 2 mm felt washer = 184 mm inner width
Please double check if this is fine for you before printing.
If you want to modify the width then
- Open the f3d file in Fusion 360
- Navigate to "Foot" -> "Sketches" -> "Front (Foot)" and select 'edit sketch'
- Look at the image a4000t_foot_img4.png for the color codes
- Edit the green highlighted dimension to adjust the width of the left felt washer (the right one will change as well automatically)
- Edit the pink highlighted dimension to adjust the width of the tower
- The yellow and the cyan dimensions are updated automatically and are just for information.
- Click the 'stop sketch' button
Regarding the license:
The only reason for me to add the non-commercial restriction to the license is, that I've used the free version of Fusion 360 (hobbyist license) to draw the model. This Fusion 360 license doesn't allow commercial usage.