Globe Sight for your NERF Blaster
Do you want easier NERF shooting? Then this thing is for you! It is compatible with any Nerf Blasters that feature a tactical rail for targeting.
This design is strongly based on marcoalici's External sight for NERF N-STRIKE Blaster (TACTICAL RAIL compatible) which is super-awesome but it was too heavily customized to the NERF Firestrike model. If you want to use it with different blaster models it either doesn't work or needs a second sight part (otherwise the line of shooting is skewed).
This is where my modification comes into play! This globe sight:
- adds better targeting with an additinal globe pylon
- removes a holding part for higher model compatibility
- can be used in revert mode (see pictures)
- set it the way you like it!
I verified this thing with the following Nerf Blaster models:
- Nite Finder EX-3
- Star Shot
- Reflex IX-1
- Super-Recommended for the IX-1 because it does not have any sights
Due to the missing/shrinked tactical rail this sight does not work with the following models:
- Any of the Micro Shots series
Just print away! This thing does not need supports.
The pictures above feature a coarse resolution of 0.3 mm.
Post a Make
It would make me really happy if you could post a make.
The current version is version 1.