Hexagon Playmobil Castle Steck connector 120 degree

by kaitheo Jun 15, 2019
Download All Files

Thing Apps Enabled

Please Login to Comment

Very good design. You can also expand your castle with this wall parts: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1917126

Playmobil Castle Expansion Kit

Good design! This Playmobil castle system is called "Steck" It would be a good idea to include that in the title.

Thanks, quite fascinating!

In German, "Steckverbindung" is a common technical term for any kind of connection in which pieces are joined by plugging parts together, but it seems there is no term for that concept in English ... so maybe that's why the Playmobil people said, "Whatever, let's just call it Steck!" :-D

thank you for this hint!