An implémentation off the Petsfang seen on CR10 adapted to fit the Anet A8.
I've had lots of issues with 5015 blower (noisy, difficult to regulate at low speed) so I'm using Noctua's fan.
In ordre of apperance :
- E3d v6 with it's small silicon socks
- NF-A4x10 Noctua fan
- NF-A4x20 Noctua fan (or NF-A4x10 )for the petsfang
- 18mm or 12 mm probe
Using the provided SCU bearing block is optional, the holes are at a standard size/position to be able to use the orginal bearing
4 M3x25 for 40x20 fan
2 M4x6 ou M4x10
- for 12mm : X=+45mm ; Y=+12mm
- for 18mm : X=+48mm ; Y=+12mm
using PETG should be better
Printing indications :
- don't use support for Body back.
- full support for fang, landed on the square face
- for the Belt Lock X - Axis : need to be print at high resolution (10µm if possible). i f you find that it slip : 2 options, find a better x locker of use a hot blower an give it a pintch with a plyer.
I suggest to print 2 versions : a 1 first one rough will be used to print a second one with fine details. The first one will stay has a backup
Last Update: 2019-07-14