Wyze Lighthouse costume
- My mom LOVES lighthouses.
- I got her a Wyze cam for security purposes
- This costume for it makes her smile
- Win Win
- I CA glue the rail and lens base to the floor and the lamp to the roof.
- There is an alignment hole for the base that you can use a scrap piece of filament to match up the parts while gluing.
- I used Hatchbox Wood for the rails and found even with 4 perimeters, very fragile. Probably should have used infill
- You could put a small LED light in the lighthouse if you want - that probably would look cool.
- The lamp serves two purposes, it gives the roof an easy lip for attaching it to the lens and because of the refractive nature of the clear filament, makes for a more interesting interior view of the lighthouse light.
- I printed 'the lens' in a clear filament, the rails in Wood, the base of the lens in a darker contrasting color and the 'lamp' in that same color.
Make one and make your mother smile. (that is if she likes lighthouses)
PS: Here is the Fusion 360 file if you want to tweak this design.