This is a huge update of cut stone separate walls. We've added openforge base options for all of the primary walls, as well as adding in infinitylock and dragonbite. Because of the change where we now fully support three locking mechanisms, I have moved from calling these "OpenLOCK" to "Separate Wall".
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
For each tile, print yourself a wall. If you print the triplex or infinitylock wall, they are single piece. If you print a wall with "openforge" in the name*, you will need to select a base.
Magnetic bases use 5mm spherical neodynium magnets (Amazon Affiliate Link).
Other Cut-Stone Tiles
I've done two different paint styles for Cut-Stone:
- 2019/06/25 - Forgot to upload the columns, and the bases were in a mislabeled zip file.
- 2019/07/02 - Got bit but another zip file problem. turns out the cause was the wall file was too big.
- 2019/07/06 - Man, I can not just seem to get this right. Bases reuploaded.
- 2019/07/14 - I have no idea how this keeps getting screwed up. I trashed the zip files and uploaded the umpteen billion files that make up this thing instead. Enjoy.
- 2019/08/22 - A triplex side was missing. Added