This is a remix of the PTFE Tube Cutter (1.75mm) from stonecoldfx.
The redesign was done to be fitted with cutter blades and screws bought from the german OBI warehouse.
- Cutter arm 3D printed part
- Cutter base 3D printed part
- 1x M4 16mm screw and 1x M4 hexnut
- 1x M5 10mm screw and 1x M5 hexnut
Assembly guide video
- Put the blade into the cutter arm and fix with M5 screw and hexnut.
- Put the cutter arm into the base and fix with M4 screw and hexnut.
Depending on your printer's accuracy and quality, you probably need to prepare the holes for the 4mm and 3mm PTFE tube to slight easily in.
Use 4mm and 3mm drills to remove and printing blobs and wide the holes as needed. (And yes, these drills can be bought in the OBI warehouse, too.)
Print the cutter arm upside down. No support needed at all.