My cheap robo lawn mover has a tendency to loose the front wheels from time to time. The original fastenings has rusted away years ago.
After some quick fixes that always failed after some months, I decided to fix it more permanently.
The inner wheel stopper has always stayed on to the lawn mover so I made my own take of the outer one. It is a tight fit to the metal shaft so you might need to use some force. Also make sure the shaft i clean. One in place, fix the part with a tie strap and some glue.
This robotic lawn mover is more or less the same as G-force SR1800 and Clipper 1200 so I guess the part will fit those too.
Kjell & Co PLA
I printed using a Brim but it was probably not neccessary.