There are a lot of overpriced cuddling pillows around, so I thought of making something that would turn any pillow in to a cuddle one. This is a second iteration, you might want to change the arc size to fit your arm.
- place under pillow, you might want to put the pillow perpendicular to the bed to allow it to cover the whole arc
- place your hand inside the ark so it can reach the other side of the pillow
- Find a partner who will place their head on the pillow, and you can cuddle
How does it feel:
- Your hand does not fall asleep
- You might want to pad it so its not too sharp, I didn't
- Your hand is free to move, so you can also use it to stroke the person's head who is also resting on the pillow
- You can get up without moving your partner
- During a cuddle party test people also used it to store their glasses
Would value inputs, makes remixies
This part was made as part of work in the Intimake community at https://intimake.org
You can try going lower on the infill. I used PLA. I would not recommend ABS if you are planning on long skin contact.